Public Land Transport by metro provides service for international companies that wish to provide public land transport services in cities in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Documents require for Land Public Transport by Metro
- The decision of the Company’s Board of Directors expressing their intent to invest in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It Indicates the shareholder’s names, capital, shares, activity, location, and appointment of the General Manager and his powers, duly authenticated by the Saudi Embassy.
- A copy of the Commercial Register of the entity in the country of incorporation, duly authenticated by the Saudi Embassy.
- Provide proof of commitment to periods of the execution of contracts in the past five years.
- A proof of the financial capability consistent with the project’s capital. The share of each shareholder, consistency with the executive action plan for the project, and according to the financial limits set forth for the type of activity.
Rules and Restrictions
- Consistency between the total percentage of the Saudi (shareholder/shareholders). The capital according to the financial limits set forth for the type of activity.
- The foreign company’s average revenue (partner), for the previous three years prior to granting the license, shall be equal to or more than 3 billion Saudi riyals. The company’s assets value shall be 1.5 billion Saudi riyals at least.
- The Foreign company (partner) shall be licensed in two countries with at least 15 thousand employees.
- The minimum capital required for the supply, operation, and maintenance of the buses shall comply with Ministry of Investment practices for the services sector companies.
- Applying the nationalization percentages stipulated in the transportation services of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development, as amended.
- Inside or outside KSA, regarding traffic safety for the ten years preceding the request for a license.
- In the event of disasters, crises, and wars as it was issued by the concerned authorities in Saudi Arabia.
- Technical specification and production method of the product shall confirm to the Saudi, Gulf, or international standards.
- Submission of annual security levels improvement plans to the Public Transport Ministry for review.
- The applicant must enter the data of the Saudi national identity / Premium residence/residence if one of the partners holds any of them or the commercial registration data for the participating Saudi companies during the electronic application submission.
Get the best license for your Business Setup in KSA under the guidelines of SAGIA Services with Business Link. We focus on offering a high quality of service to our clients. So that they can set up their business with ease. For more information, get in touch with us.