A Temporary License for Government provides services to foreign entities that do not have a foreign investment. License for the contracting activity, for which a government or semi-government contract is awarded. It provides the possibility to apply for a temporary license to execute a government or semi-government contract. This type of license expires at the end of the contract tenor. sagia license saudi arabia
Documents require Temporary License for Government
- A copy of the commercial register of the entity in its original country authenticated by the Saudi Embassy.
- A copy of the governmental entity letter or the project execution contract signed by the competent authority including the duration of the contract.
Why Choose Business Link?
- Company Formation in Saudi Arabia under SAGIA| MISA Guidelines – A lot of research and analysis is required for setting up a company. Business Link does all for you, from choosing a location to Visa application and other legal formalities, Business Link takes care of everything.
- Business Advisors – We want our clients the first step right when it comes to business setup. With our years of experience, Business Link guides you with business setup and which license is suitable for you. sagia license saudi arabia
- Deal with Legal formalities – Setting up a Business requires many approvals and have to deal legal formalities. So you need an Arabic PRO who can complete all the government formalities in Saudi Arabia. For any foreign investor, it is difficult to understand. Business Link does all that for you.
- Cost Efficiency – A lot of investment required to set up a Business. The Business Link team performs critical analysis at every step to help you to save money wherever possible.
- Quick Registration – Company registration require many steps to complete, One wrong step, we have to start all process again. Business Link can assist you to deal with this process easily.
Business Link is one of the leading consultants. We have been in business for a long time and understand the country’s rules better. We aim to guide our clients in setting up their business with ease. Our team of experts is always there to assist you with all the queries of Company Formation, PRO Services, Types of Licenses in Saudi Arabia, and more.