The Ministry of Investment in Saudi Arabia(MISA) was created to support and promote foreign direct investment within the Kingdom. SAGIA|MISA has increased the ease of business by moving the majority of its services online. Making it a smooth and straightforward process for those looking to work a business within the Kingdom. From getting a license to consulting and government services, SAGIA|MISA offers many e-services to help businesses in succeeding through the SAGIA|MISA login. The SAGIA|MISA license options are numerous and really specific. It’s essential to urge the proper license to make sure your operations are compliant. SAGIA|MISA Services License in Saudi Arabia is one of them.
SAGIA|MISA License Service activity license comprises of the following activities. Such as Constructions, Administrative Investment, Information Technology, Tourism, Training, Health, Insurance, and Re-Insurance, Education, Advertising and Media, Logistic Services, Organizing Exhibitions, Catering and Food Services, Financial Services, Aviation, and Handling Services, etc.).
Document require for Services License in Saudi Arabia
- A copy of the commercial registration of the shareholding partner certified by the Saudi Embassy. A copy of the national identity, if one of the partners is a natural person holding the nationality of one of the GCC countries (in case his data is not registered in the ABSHAR system).
- Financial statements of the last financial year of the applicant’s foreign company and certified by the Saudi Embassy.
Rules and Restrictions
- Consistency between the total percentage of the Saudi (shareholder/ shareholders) and the capital according to the financial limits set forth for the type of activity.
- Premium residence holders are exempt from the above documents.
- In case that one of the partners moved previously license by the Ministry of Investment. It must be clarified when filling in the partners’ data while submitting the electronic application.
- The applicant must enter the data of the Saudi national identity / Premium residence/residence. If one of the partners holds any of them or the commercial registration data for the participating Saudi companies during the electronic application submission.
- In case the license is a healthy activity, the following shall be required:
- The legal entity must be a company.
- The health facility must have accreditation from a known health organization.
- Have at least three years of experience in the country of the establishment.
Business Link provides the services of the best professional consultants in building your Company Formation hassle-free. We provide effective solutions to subvert any difficulty that comes in the way of your establishment setup. To know more about the Business set up in Saudi Arabia, reach out to us.